Lane has gotten better at sitting up and soon will be wanting to eat some yummy rice cereal so we put together his high chair yesterday. We are getting much better at putting this baby stuff together so it was pretty quick and no breaks were needed to regroup.

All smiles. He seems to know what the chair is for and I am going to guess it's because at school all the big littles sit in them for snack and meal time. He will soon be joining them!

See he knows it's for eating - unfortunately for him this poor lambie has no nutritional value. The chair also comes in handy for watching basketball and Nascar with daddy - he is more upright in the chair and loves sitting in it so we can't say no.
4 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how big he looks in that high chair already. Anna was just watching a video of Lane yesterday, an extreme close up of his crying mouth.
hmmm... wonder when she took that. Hope she hasn't figured out how to download those. holy awful!
He wasn't that big 2 weeks ago. They go to school and it all changes
He is SO cute! And such a big boy!!! I don't know if G is ready for a high chair yet, but I want to get him one, anyway! :)
Post a Comment