Saturday, February 26, 2011

patiently waiting

Mani is oh so patient when it comes to waiting for Lane to get big enough to torment him. He loves to be nearby and has even learned if he pushes on his bedroom door at night it will open - magic! This from the cat who can't figure out how to get out of the bathroom when he's done eating.




Someone is mostly smiles these days. Minus the awful sore throat, stuffy nose, cough and sneeze. Poor baby! And how do I know what he's feeling since he can't talk yet? Yep, I have it too. So do the rest of the littles at school. I recognize the cough when I walk in the door. He's still happy most of the time. Just not at the moment so this post is done for now!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

He's looking so big!

Ryan said...

I'm too lazy to sign Ryan out, so he's been leaving lots of blog messages.
Andrea

H said...

Katie, he is so darn cute. Lane too. Ha!
Really, Lane is just adorable and it seems that motherhood is agreeing with you!