Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Creative Genius?
So we live in an apartment and don't have a place to wash our car at "home". We've noticed that the sprinkler leading into our complex is on the fritz and sprays into the road in a nice arc every night. Hmmm... looks like a car wash to me - at the very least it will wash off the yellow dust also known as pollen. We'd only done it once this past weekend - laughing all the while. Now you'd think we were the only ones to figure this out, but no. Last night I come home and am pulling into the drive up the apartments and I see two cars stopped/moving very slowly. I guess they figured it out too. So they both "wash" their cars and then I notice that I have someone behind me so I'm not too slow as it is a roadway. Well I then notice in my mirror that he is going slow too! Feel sorry for the poor schmuck who is watering the pavement - that's a mightly pricey car wash for him. LOL! I can't wait to be in a real house soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You dad raised you well, you keep your car clean and save bucks too. Did you get the package?
umm no package - it's really dusty inside and I just used it to haul 18 feet of Italian subs for work. Seems like a bakery! It will be cleaned on the inside tonight. I can't stand it anymore!
Post a Comment