So we had that tease of nice weather a couple weeks ago and nothing since then. Cold and rainy... I'm ready for summer. We are going to a baseball game this weekend and on a date to NYC so that might make it seem more like summer - it's warm in the city right? We are still house hunting every Sunday and found another one we liked this past weekend. Even has the Mother-in-law suite in the basement. For some reason I would think that those stairs would be hard on someone older, but what do I know. It had lots of space for visitors so maybe I should call it the Sens Suite. Not nearly as cool as the Ford Bedroom, but still sort of fun and this one will have it's own private bathroom. If you are a good guest I won't run the kitchen appliances at bedtime. First and foremost we have to sell our house in Michigan. ugh. In the meantime I'm a HGTV die hard at the moment and even Mark will agree to watch those shows.
On the food front I spied a new deli open at lunch today across from my favorite sandwich place - Cibo. I wonder if they give free mini cupcakes and carmel corn with their sandwiches? hmmm... what will get me to try it? Not sure yet, but I might just check it out next week.
2 comments:
Cupcakes and caramel corn? Why do you need another place to eat? It sounds perfect.
sometimes they forget the cupcakes or are out.... we asked how much they sell them for - 50 cents.... pleeeeesse.
Post a Comment