Saturday Mark took me to this store he found near our house. It's called the Warehouse Outlet and I wasn't overly excited as I thought it was like a Big Lots or one of those stores full of lots of crap really cheap. I don't do well digging through crap. I was pleasantly surprised and spent a long time scouting the aisles - it was very organized and clean. This is a unique one of kind store - not a chain of any kind I don't think - I might be wrong. Anyway they buy all sorts of Target closeouts among other stores I'm sure. They have all these boxes of logo wear - anyone need a chef's coat with the name Ingrid on it? They have it! LOL! Just think of all the fun things I could buy Julie for Christmas! haha... joking!
My greatest find of all... new bar stools! I've been being very good about not buying any because I just think it's nuts to spend $100 a chair and I wanted something nice. So we struck gold - they were $39 each! Woohoo! That's a great deal. I did have to put them together which is not a big deal as I'm good with directions. Now you know when you see those bar stools in the store and they are all wobbly and feel cheap? I now know why! Some poor soul who just wanted to get it done did it and did a shabby job. It's all about the person doing it and I did a bang up job! No wobbles here. If you look closely you might notice I also got an area rug for eat in kitchen. We won't discuss how much that was... let's just say Mark just got to buy one of those Craftsman tool chests from Sears on wheels and we will call it even. 

And of course the kitties - they found their old favorite spot to share on the chair. Naughty! Need to put some blankets on there again. Stinkers!
4 comments:
What about Ingrid from high school? Just mail it to her anonymously. Love the rug!
Very pretty chairs! Did you get the rug at the cheap store too? It looks like LLBean. Very nice!
How fun! All the clearance endcaps in one place. I love stores with good deals. It would be fun just looking.
Oh boy, another store to visit when we come. The rug was not from the cheap store. Trust me. Did I tell you how much Cyndi loved the coffee from the Porto Rico store in NYC? So much that she hates us now. But she got over it when we found the website.
Post a Comment