My Halloween Kitty!
Pretty sure this was before I got "pooped" on. Too many birds in the big city and that's a hazard of sitting on the top of the bus. LOL!
What a pretty house! I love the colors. More house pictures, inside ones.
What a great looking house!!!!
inside shots... that means putting up some stuff on the walls and clearing crap off the kitchen counter and making the bed. Just for you I'll do it this weekend! LOL!
Finally pictures of the house! I agree, I would love to see pictures of the inside!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a pretty house! I love the colors. More house pictures, inside ones.
What a great looking house!!!!
inside shots... that means putting up some stuff on the walls and clearing crap off the kitchen counter and making the bed. Just for you I'll do it this weekend! LOL!
Finally pictures of the house! I agree, I would love to see pictures of the inside!!
Post a Comment