Saturday, October 18, 2008

Porto Rico Tea!

Sunday in the city we went to my favorite tea shop - Porto Rico in Greenwich Village. I'm always searching for the Seattle Market Spice Tea closer to home and I found one that is even better! It's called Spicy Cinnamon Orange - hmmm... sounds much the same, but has a bit less cloves I think. It is very good and I'm enjoying a cup right now! Anyway I love it! Haven't even broken into my favorite Irish Breakfast yet. Unfortunately I only bought a half pound so that means I might be going back sooner rather than later - not such a bad thing as it's always fun in the city.

In the event you need a cool gift idea they do ship all kinds of coffee and tea and I think there might be over 100 to choose from in their shop. The Danish coffee has a smooth even flavor. You can also call and describe what you want and they'll pick out something for you. How easy is that and it's not expensive at all. Most coffee's run around $6.99 a pound or less. Of course there are always the "gucci" coffee flavors that are way more - you know harvested the green way in the middle of the Columbian jungle or whatever - way up the Amazon river type thing. Like I believe that. Anyway here is a link...

http://www.portorico.com/store/

And in case you're wondering I will be posting inside shots of the house by Sunday - need to rustle up the camera. Also want to get some cool shots of all the color around here. It is amazing. Some of the best views are on my way to work - almost makes you not want to go to work - so much so that I did take a vacation day yesterday. That's also why I am finally able to post inside pictures - LOL!

No comments: