Kelly had a very good question on her blog yesterday and it caused me to do a bit of surfing and maybe your surfing brought you here - if so say "hi" and leave a little comment. Please, pretty please... It's fun to see where people are from and how they happened upon a blog. Maybe you clicked the button "next blog" at the top of each blog? Kind of interesting - it's always a different one every day! And sometimes it's in another language and you bomb out. LOL!
I have also noticed something interesting about blogging and maybe something that should be pointed out to Aquinas College Alumni Relations ... we have some alums that have managed to find each other and pick right back up at many years. It's interesting to think how much time has passed since we've lived on campus - this is something I'd really rather not add up so let's move on! Then there are my old "work" friends, who have nothing to do with Aquinas - we just keep up on each other without missing a beat.
As you can see this is a fun and quick way to keep up with friends and family and if you've dropped by to see what I'm up to keep in mind that I would love to know what you are up too (hint, hint... a blog is easy and doesn't take much time and you can always find something to blog about - just click the next button to get an idea!)
4 comments:
I'm here and I love your new background! Apparently, I'm shopping for a new background too. ;) I always enjoy your updates.
Well I am always checking blogs. Kids got your cards today. They loved them and I didn't even take the money from them. Charlie fed them to his piggy.
Should I make it a Target gift card next time? Better yet Toys R Us - LOL!
HI! I'm Kelly's sister and was just checking our her 'favorite blogs'. Thanks for sharing, and GREAT BLOG!!!
Post a Comment