Sunday, October 19, 2008

What you've all been waiting for!

Inside pictures! Finally! I've saved a few rooms so there will be a reason for you to come visit - I can't give it all away (or get it all cleaned in one weekend!). haha...

As you come in the front door the dining room is to your left (as below)

If you are going up the stairs this is the dining room: From the dining room you can walk into the kitchen (dinner in process)


from the kitchen there is an eat in kitchen spot and then the living room (do you notice anything new mom?)
Sunday is Nascar watching day (and also nap day for Mark and Cali and they are both sleeping for real!)

This is the master bath - I'm going with blues and will be adding in some brown for the colors (again mom... find what's new?) Sort of like "where's Waldo"....

this is the tub

...and the shower

this is the master bedroom - I gave up cleaning - there is quite a bit to do in here as you can see

and this is Mani - he loves the messy bed as it makes for a good cap nap nest!

the guest bath/Mark's bath (where is Waldo mom...)


the laundry is upstairs... this is probably one of my favorite features because it's upstairs - makes doing laundry super easy and I love the new Fischer Pykel dryer. The wrinkle free feature is priceless - just ask my iron, which I never use anymore! WOOHOO!

So that is the mini-tour until you visit (or I finish a few more rooms!)

6 comments:

Marjie said...

Great, new ceiling fans up, towel bars, tp holder. Good work. The chair is in a new place in the living room and stuff on the shelves a bit different. Did I pass? It looks great. The dryer is awsome, no wrinkles at all. I am too short to reach the last sock in the bottome of the dryer though.

Marjie said...

I miss all the tools on the counter and all the beer bottles. I'll have to return so that things return to normal. Dad

Katie said...

creative cropping cut out the tools! there are a few less than last weekend however!

julie said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Yeah! Thanks for the pictures finally! The place looks great-can't wait to visit!!

Andrea said...

It's perfect! And I thought I was jealous of your last house.