Tuesday, July 20, 2010

betting on a soccer player

Tomorrow is the big day - we'll be finding out if this little soccer player is a girl or boy! I am being kicked on a regular basis by what I'm guessing is a foot. Tomorrow we'll find out if I'm really being punched or kicked. It's almost always in the same spot and I'm sort of hoping it's a hand because the baby is obviously no where near being head down if it is a foot. Plenty of time to make that turn however and there is still lots of room so maybe I'm feeling somersaults? Breakfast is the favorite meal to get this all started and it probably doesn't help that I eat breakfast twice. Make that lunch twice too. Not that any meal is much because I'm just not into eating. I'm only up 9 pounds and some of that can be attributed to some long weekends where we ate lots of food - specifically the one where we got to have garbage plates.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can't wait to find out!