Saturday, July 24, 2010

no patience for shopping

We headed off last night for dinner and some browsing at BabiesR'Us. First of all not sure why this store doesn't carry much of what I registered for online, but it is frustrating to not see what you think you want and picked out online. I left them as is on the registry because most of the items that I'm not seeing in the store are more than what the store carries leaving me to believe it's an issue with the store in our area. Or maybe I have expensive taste? They didn't carry the crib, stroller or infant car seat. Only the stroller is a bit more than normal and it's what I really want because it's a really good one and I don't want one with 4 wheels. I love to walk and it has to hold up so that played in too. Either way most items ship for free so it would save that trip to the store and they offer other specials at the same time.
Take a look if you're curious and want to give me some more ideas. I'm sure I left off something important! I do have the dressers already so that played into the crib we chose.
Off to try and stay cool on a very hot day!

No comments: