Thursday, July 1, 2010

Safety Suggestion

At work the employees get $25 for each safety suggestion that is implemented. Yesterday morning I found the following shoved under our office door.

Please describe safety issue you have observed: Slip hazard.

How would you correct this problem: Put a lock box outside your office door. So you don't have to bend down to pick up all these papers. Soon you won't be able too!!!

Now it wasn't quite filled out all the way, but I know who did it as she did leave her initials along with several unclaimed paychecks, an accident report and some vacation requests. She was being funny in a way, but I know she hates bending down to shove them under the door too. LOL! And she is right the first thing I thought when I opened the door was "maybe I'll leave them for someone else to pick up". Problem is the next person doesn't come in until 9:00 am and I'm not that lazy and there were a lot of them! If I share this funny with the right person I'm pretty sure I will get that lock box and the jokester will get $25.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I like that. Very funny.