Monday, June 6, 2011

6 months

I promise pictures are coming soon! Like this weekend! I actually took a few on his 6 month birthday and we celebrated by hitting Chipolte on the way to Rochester. Mark wouldn't call that celebrating, but my burrito hit the spot. Lane just wanted his bottle. What a trooper with all this travel.
The house is clean finally, but I think she needs a little guidance and I will be providing my own cleaning solutions - can't figure out what she used and it's probably not what I have on hand. I'll just feel better knowing what she's using so we will make that little switch. Otherwise it was really nice to come home to a clean house on Sunday.
more later! pictures I promise!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love having the house cleaned. Can't wait for September when we start up again. I miss having my microwave cleaned for me. Silly I know.

Marjie said...

I loved having a cleaning gal when you were all tiny. Now I have your dad, he's real good.