Lane is so proud that he can roll over now and I'd love to show a the video of him talking himself up to doing the roll over but that takes about a minute. Way more fun in person. He grunts, groans and and then does this fake deep throat scream and then thumps his heels into the floor at least 10 times and then he flips. So funny. Quite the routine. He's quite proud that he can do it. Then he wiggles on his tummy. I think it's time to start child proofing!
Mark is coming home tonight after being on the road for a week and asked if he could wake him up to say "hello" - ummm ... sure, but better be ready to play, change his diaper and get him back to sleep. (all while mommy sleeps!) He's bound to be overly excited by seeing daddy.
In other news coxsaxie has hit daycare. They were a bit freaked about having to tell me. It's daycare I expect him to catch stuff. Bound to happen. Haven't yet used any sick baby days (those used to be called vacation days...), but these next two days are looking to be really nice. Now I don't want a sick baby, but a couple days of sun and pool sound awesome about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment