Thursday, June 23, 2011

yum, yum, yum

This is hilarious.. (more so if you are a Grandma or me).  He was making all sorts of foodie noises while eating his carrots so I started in with yum, yum,yum, yum, yum and he started laughing at me.  He has laughed before, but not at me like this.  Had to video it and I knew the Grandma's would get a kick out of it. 

6 comments:

Tina said...

I'm not you or Grandma, but I'm laughing out loud over here! He is so cute!!!!

BTW, what camera are you using? Cameraphone?

Ryan said...

so so so so cute. I can't believe how much he's changed since we saw you.
andrea

Stephanie said...

Aunties love it too!

Katie said...

Thanks Tina! It's a Canon Powershot SD4500 IS. It has HD capabilities. I do use my HTC Desire quite a bit too.

oh yes I forgot about the aunties - he is growing so fast!

Marjie said...

As a grandma, I enjoyed the video very much. Thanks

julie said...

Yes, so cute! Love when they start laughing. One of mine spit the carrots out so fast that it made us laugh more.