Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

It's been a really long week so far and we are only two days into a four day week. Not a good sign. So far today I've worked (in an 80 degree cinder block office), picked the cat up from the vet (she has pancreatitis and left a huge puke stain on the bedroom carpet), paid a huge vet bill (fingers crossed that the pet insurance will cover most of it), hauled 2 big bags of cat food to the car (they are still there for the record), raced to school to pick up one baby who refused naps all day long (and is therefore not so happy), washed said cat off on the deck using pitchers of water because she tinkled in her cage on the way home and then I made PF Changs in a bag for dinner ... and it was good. Cat is still on the deck ;)
oh and the new HDMI cord for the TV that arrived today in the mail did not solve the problem of the TV not having audio so that means one thing - the dang DVR box/reciever is broken and it's 99% full of my TV shows. Who needs TV? At least I can watch video's - that part of the TV does work. Sound on the DVD player obviously points to the an issue with the receiver.
oh wait Mark's in Boston and they are having tornado's. Could be worse - the tornado's could be here.
The real reason I want Friday... someone is coming to clean my house!!!! Even said she'd take care of any dishes I leave in the sink. I probably won't go that far in leaving a mess, but the offer made my day.
If only I had some pictures of baby cakes to share, but that would mean I have to hook up my camera. I fear it might then explode so we will leave the pictures for another day.
Friday where are you?

No comments: