Sunday deserves it's own post so you will have to be patient and hear about the rest first. We left Friday after work for White Plains to enjoy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. While I am sorry to say our meal didn't live up to previous CF meals I can say we will be back, but will try something else. Since they think you can eat like 4 pounds of food in a sitting we normally split it and then still have left overs. I did manage to get a piece of cheesecake - which I enjoyed for dessert and also breakfast the next day. The mall there was great and I'll be back and maybe taking Julie - I'm sure she's heard of the stores there. I have not. We spent the night in Stamford, CT and right across the street was a PF Changs and another great mall. They are within 10 minutes of each other so it merits another day trip soon. Saturday we headed down to Long Island and were pleasantly surprised with light traffic. We also enjoyed a walk on the beach with hardly anyone around. While it wasn't freezing cold it was enough to keep away most people. Our main event of the weekend was going to watch the Rampage get whomped. That's putting it lightly. They set a new AFL record for least points scored in a half. That's right it was a blow out.
I won't even post the final score, but I will say we had a lot of fun.

6 comments:
love the new blog look... great pic of you on the beach.
I think I still pretend you live in Grand Rapids. It doesn't seem real even when you talk about all your trips around your new area.
I look forward to seeing the new area though!!
Love the new pics!! How sad about the Rampage! :(
amazing to find a beach here - it feels much nicer out now!
It sounds like you are having a lot of fun exploring your new home town. What an adventure!!
Post a Comment