Saturday, April 26, 2008
House Hunting
I do believe we've hit our limit for going through open houses and also going through houses with realtors. Last weekend when Mark was away I found an area on "his" side of the river that I thought he might like - and he did! It's called Balmville - what a name. Of course there is a really nice area with views of the river and nice older homes - we are going for something a bit smaller, but you can still see water from some of the houses we picked out. We are down to the top 3 choices so as long as the market stays down we'll be able to pick and choose (and low ball an offer too!) One is newer with lots of stairs and the other is older, but has an in-ground pool. The "thought" of a pool is appealing, but the reality of keeping it up is another thing. It would be nice for hot days, but who am I fooling we work all day long so it would go idle. Other than that it's been a quiet week and weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Idle,except when your sisters visit. Go for the one with the pool! Those stupid letters are really hard to read tonight. ugh. I'll try a third time.
That would be the bonus of coming to visit - it would be kind of nice and the yard was much bigger.
Post a Comment