Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hot Dogs & Peanuts (or mini-donuts!)

Baseball season is here and while we do live across from an "A" Baseball team we are headed to the Bronx tonight for a Yankee game - and guess what they play the suckiest (not sure if it's really a word) team in baseball - the Tigers! What happened to their great season! Annoying. I will be wearing my Tigers t-shirt and it will be buried under my fuzzy and a windbreaker. Not wanting to have to hear how awful they are I have to hide it. The one thing I left in Michigan was my mittens and I really will be needing them! All the more reason to drink some hot cocoa with those mini-donuts tonight. The game last night was only in the 3rd inning when we went to bed - it was a very slow game (and the Tigers were winning at this point). Thursday could be a late day getting into work if they don't speed things up a bit. Watch for me on TV in a light blue windbreaker!

2 comments:

julie said...

mini-donuts?! oh man, I could get into baseball if I had those...

Marjie said...

Dad just finished watching the game on TiVo and he says he saw you.