Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kansas Wins!

Yes! Thanks to my cute nieces and nephew that live in Kansas I decided that they might win the NCAA Championship this year - I mean how else do you pick the winner? Gotta have some logic to it and being from Michigan you can't choose Michigan State because everyone else does - right? So before I left my old job I made sure to get in the pool at work to try and prove that last year and the year before were just bad luck. ha. I won! I must mention here that Mark did have a hand in all this as he went in after I made my picks and adjusted a few - but not the final two or even the final winner - that was my choosing. Good choice worth $172! Vegas baby, Vegas! We are going in June so now Mark has some money to gamble with as I will share. We had a great weekend and once I figure out how the photo software works tonight I will post the details.

No comments: