Ok, now that we are ready to make an offer - after much pushing on our end to get info including me calling on my own to find out about zoning in the area because our realtor was much too busy - we now have to have the offer reviewed by a lawyer and then we can present it. They are known to take up to a week to look at it and then you can present it to the seller. ARGH! WTF! It's a standard pre-written document and a lawyer needs to review it? It is a freaking fill in the blank form! I wish I knew a lawyer here. Do we not know how to spell our names and put down the proper date? hmmm... I did graduate from college so I really hope so or Aquinas has failed me big time. Now we don't even know if our realtor has this lawyer set up for us. Probably not as she has now reached a special elevated status in my vocab.
So once we present this offer in a week the seller's lawyer will need to review and advise and then we might hear in a week or so. Not sure how that works if he has 24 hours to respond so maybe something is off here in my thinking. I sure hope I am wrong. He has to be just as anxious to sell so he can have the money so maybe that's a good thing. Nothing like dealing with two impatient people under the gun to get into something in 90 days. After 90 days our storage fee's are $120 a day I think. Something totally outrageous.
So my fun for tonight? A haircut. Yes, it's that time again and I am trying a new spot. It's free as they just opened. Just hoping the rain stops long enough for me to not get soaked going to the car. We've had tons of rain this past week and lots of thunder storms. Also heard there was a tornado a couple nights ago. Last night I thought we had something exploded in our complex and it rocked me out of bed. Since I was sleeping I was a bit disoriented. What was it you're asking. Not thunder, but fireworks. Yes, fireworks at 10:45 pm from the baseball stadium across the road. Can't be too upset about that they were very pretty. Can't wait to see more on the 4th of July! At least then I will be expecting them.
No comments:
Post a Comment