Thursday, June 5, 2008
Vegas Baby, Vegas!
So we are off Saturday morning for Vegas - for me it's a quick trip and for Mark it's a long week of conferences. You can all give him a pity party if you want, but I know he has tons of great vendor dinner's lined up so I have no sympathy. None at all. And besides he's in Vegas! My long week of conferences will be in Chicago and trust me that's no Vegas. Fun, but not Vegas with the lights and action. This time we are staying at the Hilton so nothing on the strip - maybe it is on the strip I have no idea and I don't care all that much - I'm in VEGAS! All I know is that I'm going to have fun and lay out in the sun (or under the shade near the pool). I need to gather up some good books for the plane and pool - I can't figure out why I didn't stay another day. Oh well. What I really want is the Sex in the City series on DVD to watch. Hard to believe, but I've never watched it - we didn't have HBO when it was on. And if it's not on DVR or the internet I'm not going to see it. I know a crime, but look at this way I can now watch them all and then see the movie right away and not have to wait 4 years. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just started watching SATC a few months ago, it's great to not have to wait. Although I have only seen a few random episodes, it's good. SO at least you aren't a TV criminal alone.
Jan-Al will be at that conference also, maybe you will see her, have fun!
Net flicks will solve your problem. You and Mark have more fun than anyone else I know. It's like you have retired early! Just have some work in between.
Have fun in Vegas!!! Sounds awesome to me!!
I am so jealous-I would love to be going to Vegas for some fun and sun! Soak up some sun for me and enjoy yourself-you deserve it!!
where is Jan-Al staying? She would be fun to hang out with - can you hook us up on e-mail?
Post a Comment