We are heading out today to pack up our stuff in Michigan! It will be fun to go shopping in my own closet for once and pick out a few more things to get me through the summer. I know I have a pair of black kapri's hiding somewhere there. Steph was great about sending me a care package of clothes and a pair of very cute socks! I was questioned as to where did you get those they are cute. Hmmm.... they were sent by your favorite sister-in-law. LOL!
Waiting to hear about the offer we made and to get that ball rolling too. So what am I going to do in Grand Rapids? Well for starters I am going to hit Real Food for breakfast! I totally miss their banana granola pancakes. Nothing like that here or at least I haven't found it yet. That will give me lots of fuel for all the packing we have to do. Or at least all the supervising we will be doing. They do the packing and we watch I guess. Hoping the weather is mild there too. It's nice and cool here around 75 I think. Other than that I am leaving there early Sunday morning for a conference in Chicago. Another nice break - I really need a vacation!
Quick update on Mark's dad - he is back in the hospital for rehydration and some tests. So far so good and he even ate last night. A good sign that he was hungry for once. He is asking to come home now, but it's not quite time. Waiting to hear if he is given a new score for the liver transplant list - we'll see.
4 comments:
Who has a sister-in-law?
Mark does!
You should have known it was me when she said favorite, duh!!
I thought you would like those socks. Let me know if you need company at Real Food. I've been anxious to try the almond joy pancakes.
I now make my own granola pancakes. They are awsome and easy. I make blueberry cakes and top with banana slices and special K, then syrup. Crunchy and good.
Get back so we can hear about moving. I guess I could call.
Post a Comment