Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Tick, tock, tick, tock...
As soon as we make an offer on our chosen house and it's accepted I'll post some pic's - until then it might be bad luck. I will tell you it's in the country on a little road that is only 30 mph. There is a winery across the road and we have 6 new neighbors and more to come. The current neighbors include the rooster across the street. It's also brand new - never even thought we would be able to do that, but we can because it's almost done. Just in time for us to pick out light fixtures and have them do a few other minor things. They are sooo slow here in NY in getting things done. Our realtors calls their realtor for info and two days later we still don't the have the info. Hello, we want to buy the house NOW as in N-O-W!!! I have ants in my pants and I think Mark must have lots and lots of ants! After we get our house in Michigan packed up this weekend I'm off to the Windy City for a conference and quick visit with Rae before heading to Seattle and then I'm going to want to move into the house. That probably will take a bit longer so I'm going to need lots and lots of patience. The longer it takes them to get us the info the more things I think of adding to the list of things we want the builder to do so it's in his best interest to get this wrapped up or my "to-do" list is going to be a mile long! chop, chop....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment