Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cured of a Chinese food craving


big note to self the next time it strikes... wait for the weekend and go to PF Changs! I am guessing amid all the onions and a couple carrot slices there was about an ounce of thinly sliced real chicken - I picked it all out and ate that only (will regret later I'm sure)! Recipe for hot and spicy chicken or my guess of what was in it.... a jar of chicken gravy and few pepper flakes mixed in for good spice. And there were two containers of it. For $7 I don't feel bad about only eat a tiny bit.

I should have wondered what was up when the sign said buy one get one free - and I got two boxes of take out. I thought it was alot. All I can say is thank god for the two egg rolls and two fortune cookies! Tums here I come! Mark got bbq at work - lucky dog! He deserves it though - it was for a safety award picnic - yay!
Ok so does that catch me up?

No comments: