Last weekend was mostly about hanging around the house and doing a few things in the yard - still waiting on the lawn genius/wizard to level out the front part of the hill and put in the hardscape stuff - I will put on the soft - that means the plants. Hopefully part of this will also kill the poison ivy that is still plaguing Mark - he has it again. Yes, again. ugh. Not as bad because he was wearing long sleeves, jeans and a full coat, but he still got it. This vodka cure is getting pricey.
On Friday Mark has an EKU Alumni event at the Chelsea Brewing Company and then we are hoping to go to the Yankee game on Saturday - anxious to see the new stadium! Also need to do a dry run for games later this summer with guests. One of those games will be to see the Tigers - exciting! Even if they do suck there will be lots of fans as NY is the melting pot. Hoping to sneak in a side trip to Porto Rico to pick up some new tea. Any requests? Make it quick before I edit this offer! Greenwich is near Chelsea Pier it appears. I love iced tea and am almost out of the Paradise stuff. That would be a sad day for sure...
Not sure if it's really summer yet - we have not had on the a/c yet at home. Chilly and wet. It seems to cool down here more than at work - maybe the country has some more benefits than we realized? When it is sunny it might hit 80 or so - that's not summer! 95 is summer!
So that is our exciting update! ha! trying to get a good shot of the new cat entertainment center to share. I'm sure it will horrify any bird lovers out there - don't worry we don't actually let them out with the birds - they can just chitter and drool. That in itself is hilarious.
3 comments:
Cyndi loved the coffee from there. she orders it online. I am still looking for a good strainer, the tea is so finely ground.
My word today is lazed. Ok
You didn't mean the Tigers suck this year I hope they are 3 games up. But they ran into Boston and have lost 2. They have great pitchers this year fun to watch. Every game is on tv in HD. Dad
So jealous! I want to go to NYC! :) Have fun!
Post a Comment