Thursday, July 3, 2008

Seattle Wedding Update

95 and hotter than ever - the umbrella is for looks only


Uncle Larry and Aunt Pam

The escort down the aisle


Jeffery did a great job with the ring



cousin Jennifer


Aaron and his new wife Pa

Grandma's 88th Birthday - the first dessert of many on this trip!
Yes, finally - and the laundry is not yet done either. That can wait. You needed to see pictures of the family - I got them all on the Koenig side. We had a great time and I have a full report for all - the food report will have to wait as the wedding was the main highlight of the trip. Don't worry it was very good eats. More on that later.

About the wedding - the usual ... pretty bride, nervous groom, and sweating mother of the groom - wait I guess I should say we were all sweating as it was 95 out and the wedding was in full sun on a field of grass. Lots of fun had by all - really it wasn't that bad!

No comments: