Monday, December 29, 2008

Wii, wii, wii all the way home!

Christmas was a long time away from home this year - the longest we will have for quite a few years to come. We rotate where we spend Christmas every year and I love not having to run from family to family like other people do. This year we were in Rochester and it was busy, busy, busy. Next year will be home or with my family somewhere and not nearly so busy.
The major gift was a Wii for Mark and I to share hence the wii, wii, wii title above. Lots of things that go with a Wii also like the Wii fit and extra controllers. Have you used the Wii yet? It was a suprise for Mark and I knew about it. It was my idea. I thought it would be fun and it is. Mark has mastered tennis and golf - probably baseball by now too. I'm good at golf and boxing. Bowling is pretty accurate to real life and that is all I will say so the others must be too? My hand does hurt from boxing though. Not that I really hit anything. I also took the Wii fit test to find out my Wii age. Any guesses as to how old I am in Wii world? Let's just say it is way too old! Mark will be taking his test shortly.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas!! We have been Wii-ing here too. Santa brought one for the boys and it has been going non-stop. I love the bowling game!! That is cool that you got Wii-fit. I want that for my next present getting occasion. ;)

Take care.

Andrea said...

Don't post 62 as a possible wii age unless you want a sister to chose it. he he he