Thursday, February 5, 2009
COLD, COLD, COLD!
The ground is still covered in the white stuff - way too much snow here this year. It's unusual for here, which is exactly what I want to hear. I can deal with a bit less snow. I haven't seen the grass since before Christmas! We've had more issues with the driveway and the non-AWD car (not my car of course) and we can't wait for a little melting spell. I am hearing 40 by this weekend. Now it's freezing cold still. 5 F this morning - shocker as I thought we were past that level of coldness. I thought the guy on the radio was joking, but my car said it was just as cold out as he claimed. So tomorrow we are leaving it BEHIND! Jumping on a plane and going to somewhere nice and warm. Now it was 33F there this morning, but is a fluke for sure. I hear by Saturday it will be back up in the 70's and that is plenty warm for us. I still packed my swimsuit! If you leave a few nice comments maybe I'll ship you some of the warm weather we hope to enjoy! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You got our snow. Haven't had any since xmas and it is so dry now. 60s and sunny day, unusual but not complaining... have fun on your trip!! Sean is off to Austin tomorrow to welcome Bridget home!
Post a Comment