Tuesday, February 3, 2009

cat rebellion

Marley, I mean Mani is on a roll. He has a new naughty trick that only happens when he's pissed at me - literally pissed. Last time we came home from vacation I was unpacking our suitcase and I turned around and found him squatting in the suitcase and at first I was like "get out!" and then I figured out he was peeing! In the suitcase! He only hit a pair of Mark's socks. Best case scenario. Fast forward to today I am changing in our closet and this is also where we hide the cat feeder during the day. He comes in and was fishing his food out and I kicked him out of the closet and went to do laundry. I'm almost done folding and I hear the telltale scratching sound that he makes when he is done peeing and he's not in his box! He peed on a pair of Mark's underwear that somehow got left on the floor! Only on the underwear, which is ideal. I'm furious and he knows it and hides under the bed. So the feeder - it's still in the closet as I refuse to lose this pissing match! Wonder if he has figured he's off to cat camp this next week? Not about to leave him home while we are away!

3 comments:

julie said...

Scully would do more than pee when he was mad at us. I remember during dinner one night in Indy I was literally telling Sean how Scully had dropped some presents on the carpet while looking right at me... and then, right at the very moment, he decides to show Sean exactly what he did. We were sort of sad when he ran away but not so sad as to get a replacement. Now I own the carpet and it is new....

Marjie said...

So I have been wondering why none of you girls has a dog, you grew up with dogs. hummm

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Oh my gosh-that is hilarious but I know it must be annoying for you! Poor Mark-Mani seems to only be peeing on his stuff! Thanks for the laugh-I needed it today.