Last week was a bit crazy and I didn't have much computer time - I'm back! I have over 300 e-mails in my hotmail account and have yet to plow through them. Way too much of it is junk. Blogging is way more fun. So where was I? First Minneapolis for work. Not much to comment on that one. Then I flew to GRR - Grand Rapids! I stayed with Kelley and her family. The girls are getting so big! Almost 2 and so tall. Being twins they have their little moments. One is good and one is bad - and they switch at the drop of a hat. I took them gifts - Minnie Mouse pj's and Maren wore hers all day Friday and most of the day Saturday until they finally hit the laundry. If they were off she would say "pajama's" over and over until she put them on again. Quite the hit. Hayden is also growing up and was fun to play with - good imagination. Both girls are snugglers and were great with me even though it had been a year. Kelley was a great hostess and her house is so cool! Way better than a hotel and we also got to spend tons of time visiting.
I also got to see Michelle and Katie - fun night out with the girls! That had been a long time coming. Lisa met me for lunch in a raging snow storm on Saturday and then Kim came to Kelley's at night for drinks and snacks - lots of brownies and wine! Sunday I went to breakfast at Real Food with Stephanie. Yummy! Their pancakes are so good and I now Steph is still probably eating them! Two is good for at least 3 meals if not more.
Now I'm back home and back to work - I'll get caught up with the rest this weekend! I'm hoping the rest of our snow melts this week! Spring - bring it on!
2 comments:
It was SO GREAT to see you on Friday! Makes me wish you were back in GR! :( Come back to visit again soon!!!!
I did eat those pancakes three times. They were delicious.
Post a Comment