Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day at Daytona!

The race boy!

I'm having blogger issues so this is a bit funky of a post. I can't make it look "right" so enjoy! Saturday was race day at Daytona - pre Daytona race week. The ARCA race was in the afternoon then we had wings and beer in the Hooter's tent (did I mention this was Mark's day?) and then we watched the Budweiser Shootout after. It's not quite a full race and they get a break after 25 laps and then go back out for another 50. Tons of crashes and delays - at least half the field in the first race crashed out and quite a few in the next. It was warm up until race time and then I could have used a snowsuit. There were little boys wearing just polo shirts in the suite behind us. I guess they thought it would be warm out?



And who is my favorite driver?


These are the Bud horses.



























Any guesses as to who this is?

Dad's next job?










The stairs behind me are the scary kind with open backs and it went up at least 6 stories or more.

1 comment:

Marjie said...

Bill Elliott can't believe he is still driving. I know Mark he is your favorite driver. As for the job only if there is beer under the ice. Dad