Tuesday, February 17, 2009

spot on

Our new favorite cat sitter is 9 and he brings his mom or sisters with him to feed Cali when we are gone. He's a good kid. We do pay him and this time around I got him a little thank you gift too. After much thought I knew it couldn't be the usual Disney tee in bright colors - he's a boy after all. So I found a Pirates of the Carribean - it's got the skull and cross bones and it quite cool in the boy sense. At least I was hoping I had it figured out. I was worried he wouldn't like it. Silly me. I gave him the t-shirt last night and had to run over his money tonight and he was wearing the t-shirt. In fact he announced he even wore it to school - I had to laugh. I did good with a gift! Woohoo!

1 comment: