Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sunshine update

Since I'm short on time I will just say for now that we've had a great time in Florida and it's gotten warmer each day until today's high of 80 something. Probably just 80. We hit Daytona on Saturday for the Bud Shootout and Arca Race. Sunday we hung around the pool and stuff. Monday we did the pool and then Epcot (this was not in the plans, but Mark really wanted to go do something fun and fun it was) and Tuesday we went to Hollywood Studios for my birthday. Even got a "happy birthday" phone call from Goofy while eating lunch. Hilarious! Loving the no lines thing. Mark even survived the upside down roller coaster because he didn't know it did that. LOL! He doesn't even remember the music on it - and we rode it twice. The 2nd time I sang along to "Dude looks like a lady". It was the Rock and Rollercoaster. Fun, fun - Kelly was right. The Tower of Terror was Mark's favorite I think because he made me ride it back to back. So pictures will come tomorrow or Thursday. We fly home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Glad you had a fun vacation and hope you had a happy birthday!!

Kelly said...

Sounds like lots of fun!!!