Well we only planned to do one day at Disney on my birthday, but since the water park was not open at Sea World we went to Epcot for the afternoon on Monday. We knew which rides we wanted to go on and forgot that some were at Disney World. Oops! It was fun anyway to blast off like an astronaut and also soar like a bird. I think we even found a few we missed last time. We went to dinner at the Mexican place at Epcot and again enjoyed a very good meal. I had mahi-mahi with peppers, onions, olives and stuff. Mark chicken with creamy sauce and new cheese. It's pretty popular and for good reason. Even caught part of the fireworks - they fed us and had us out the door in less than half an hour. I figured we would miss it, but our waiter was awesome.
Tuesday we went to Hollywood Studio's for my birthday. We had not been there together before and I hardly recall the trip in high school (shamrock shake Julie?) - that is my memory of that trip. The Rock-n-Rollercoaster was quite fun and even more fun was the fact Mark didn't know it went upside down. I think most people didn't know that. It's not like you can see it because it is so dark in there, but still you go upside down. We also hit the Tower of Terror - think elevator nightmares. Except you get to sit down and wear a seat belt. The thing I noticed the most about Disney is almost all rides are inside unlike Cedar Point where you can see everything you are doing. I really wanted to see the American Idol show, but they cancelled the 2:oo pm show. We ate lunch at Mama something or other - Italian and I got a phone call from Goofy wishing me a happy birthday. Pretty funny. Not so funny is they thought my name was Mary because I didn't catch her writing my name on my birthday button. It's not like I will answer to that when someone says my name. Now I'm going to see which photo's I can upload - I got a couple fun ones.
is his hat big enough?
No comments:
Post a Comment