Friday, July 25, 2008

New Deal

So the latest deal for house #3 fell apart. By now you must think we are crazy or super picky or something. This latest one was advertised as a 4 bedroom and we were told when we made an offer it was only 3 the 4th didn't have a closet, but we could PUT one in to make it a bedroom. Yesterday we found out that the septic was only big enough for 3 bedroom house not a 4 bedroom so making it 4 bedrooms wasn't possible. Then the water had coliform in it, the roof leaked, and we could not access the septic clean out because there was a water pipe in front of it. While I am getting very anxious I was feeling like we were buying the money pit and it's brand new. So our realtor was fired - three strike rule and we meet a new one tomorrow and check out four new houses. Fun times!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a shitty time. I hope this all works out soon.

Marjie said...

You were smart to pass on that mess.

Stephanie said...

Smart move.
Might as well do it right so you don't have to do it again!!
Moving sucks!!

Andrea said...

I think you need to change the name of your blog to something like, "Life is Really Boring and Easy". Too much adventure.