Friday, July 18, 2008

Winner's All Around!

Thursday was a big day for good things in the Sens household. We had our home inspection and it went pretty good. Just a few things for them to make a bit better. I met with the kitchen specialist to design the island - it has a shelf for my wine fridge and a spice rack. Love it. Hope to seal the contract today maybe or Monday. Then I will go back and take pictures for you all to see it.

And to top off the big day I won 2 Season Tickets to the Army football games at West Point. YES, I know they aren't good, but it's football and we love football. Mark especially loves football. We can tailgate and it came with parking passes - those are worth almost as much as the tickets. We already bought Army t-shirts at Dave & Barry's in anticipation of going to at least one game. Now we can go to six. And how did I manage this... well we went to a Renegades game (minor league A baseball short season). They play across the street from us so it's a quick walk. I put my name in a bucket and they drew it out! woohoo! We both also won 2 more tickets each to upcoming Renegades games - except not on fireworks night. Fine by me I can't last the whole game anyway. I mostly enjoy the people watching and boy is that an event there. Lot's of freaks. So we are going to be busy with fun stuff this fall.

1 comment:

Marjie said...

Sounds great, finally! Do you have a fireplace?