Sunday, July 27, 2008
Picked out a house in under 2 hours!
I know amazing! We met our new realtor on Saturday at 11:30 am and she is an absolute gem. We wrapped by 1:30 with a decision made pending being able to see one more house on Monday or Tuesday. Of course I had sent her the 4 houses we wanted to see to make it easy, but she did add in another one. And while we liked her suggestion we chose house #1 at that point. The one we didn't see was a pre-forclosure and the seller insists on being there. Annoying to say the least, but a great deal on a unique lot. If we can't see it we will just go with house #1. The funniest part of this go round. We had already been in the 3 houses I sent her - I just didn't remember the addresses. At the first house we told her that - she knew we had seen the 2nd, but for #3 we kept quiet. By that point we felt sort of silly and it did make things go faster. #4 was her choice. Our first choice is even better than the last house we walked away from. The builder did lots of cool things like a drain in the laundry room on the 2nd floor and a gas fireplace. Mostly lots of the items we would want to add anyway. It's in the country near some orchards and there are neighbors across the road and next to us. It's a slow windy road so traffic isn't fast at all. Unlike before the next time we go I will take pictures. This is it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This sounds so much better. We'll have to send you a big housewarming gift after all you've been through.
do you need any hints? I actually do like wine!
How about a couple dozen baby size bottles of absolute? Ryan is liquor not wine. Stack them up together and they could equal a big bottle. Just kidding. We won't be that cheap.
Post a Comment