like my new background? it was free from this super cool website and it's better than the last one I tried to use. The link is up in the left hand corner of the page. Check it out if you want something new. It took me five minutes or less to add it and it didn't take away my sidebars like some do. The five minutes included the time I spent browsing. There was so much to see and I just liked this so I stopped looking.
Be sure to click the link that says "Blog Secrets" on the left of the website as there is a little blurb on how to create your own background and that too looks easy, but I do like this one so for now I'm going to just use this.
Have fun!
1 comment:
Thanks for the cool new blogger background website! I just changed mine!
Post a Comment