Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the name game

No we have not chosen a name yet, but we have spent much of the summer watching Big Brother together. It gets Tivo'd at night and the next day or so we watch it together. It's one 3 times a week and is the only show we are watching now. Tomorrow will be a sad night until fall tv kicks off. Now I've watched many seasons of this show, which can be quite trashy if you ask me. Mark however is a newbie and he thinks Rachel is awful and whiney. She is nothing compared to some past seasons when it was like that all season long with multiple annoying people. We both like the final 3 and since we can't decide on a name Mark suggested we name the baby after the winner. ummm... hmmmm... that depends. Enzo is not on my list. I know a Hayden and Lane is sort of different in an almost normal way. Heck they are all a bit unique. Maybe the middle name? I would have to say this is progress however and we still have 3 months or so to debate it. For the record I do ask the baby almost daily what he'd like to be named, but no strong kicks one way or the other yet! Maybe I should ask while eating ice cream?

No comments: