Monday, September 13, 2010

Nursery Progress

TaDa! All done with no swearing, throwing of the allen wrench or taking time outs. It even matches the dresses pretty well. Woohoo! For some reason all the warnings face outward, but we managed to put that part in the corner where the chair and lamp will go. Mark did a very good job and this was up and ready in about 20 minutes. Simple. It turns out we can even use it as a toddler bed without buying the kit minus the rail. Pretty sure we can rig something up to make up for lack of a rail - maybe a landing pad? It does go very low to the floor. Next up are some pictures on the walls, bedding, a chair and probably a few other key baby items. The cats who are normally super snoopy showed absolutely no interest while this was being put together, however since then I've caught them sniffing it when we are not in there and then looking guilty. I'm sure if I put a nice fluffy baby blanket in there Mani would jump right in.

No comments: