Monday I got up early and headed down to the outlets. I'm not a die hard shopper and my limit is about 2 hours before I'm ready to bail so this was a quick trip to hit the stores on my list only - no detours. First up was Clarks for some new shoes - thanks to our lovely Mani I needed to replace a couple pairs. Mind you they were super worn out so the timing of his naughty deed was not all that awful. Annoying, but oh well.
My score however was at Children's Place. Take a guess at how much I spent on all this? There are 2 t-shirts, a body suit, a polo, 2 swimsuits, two cargo shorts and a pair madras shorts. I did have a 15% off coupon...
3 comments:
$8.66
$18
the closest wins a prize and Mark can not guess...
Post a Comment