The doctors appointment this afternoon went very well. All looks about the same as Tuesday and she used two different u/s attachments to get better pictures. Turns out the machine comes with multiple attachments for many uses. I guess this is why I got sent to the specialist this time? Baby's hanging out very low and using my bladder as his pillow which unfortunately for him never gets full because his head is hitting it all the time. So no change is a good thing for now. He is measuring 31 weeks so about a week and half bigger than he should be in size. 97th percentile. He must have super metabolism or something because I am not gaining weight and am eating somewhat normal. Going back Wednesday for another recheck and appointment at my regular doctor and I'll be sticking with the take it easy plan until then.
Before my appointment I got my toes done since I really can't get at them very well and they look really nice for once. Then I went for lunch at a new diner on the other side of the river. It was either that or 5 Guys and while I love their fries you get a huge bag when you order a small and I hate wasting them nor could I eat them all even if that was the only thing I ate. So anyway.... the diner.... The desserts looked to die for, but I was good and went for a real lunch. The waitress was killing me. It was a pretty plain jane diner menu and I figured how could I go wrong with a burger. So I asked the waitress if they were good because you never know for sure. She says she doesn't know because she's not a burger fan so I move onto my sandwich choice and it turns out she wasn't a sandwich fan either. Come on help me out here lady I can't make up mind because I'm not feeling all that hungry, but I know I should eat. So I go with the burger and it turns out to be awesome! Ate the whole thing almost. Hello at least tell your customers that people eat them up. It was real burger on a real bun. The coleslaw, pickle and fries were also good and even better the drink came in a Coke glass made of glass. I was shocked as they are almost always plastic. So now off to enjoy the weekend!
1 comment:
Glad for good news Keep feeding him well and he will be happy.
Post a Comment