Sunday, September 19, 2010

Walking the Bridge

Saturday we walked the bridge and Mark took a few pictures of Baby S. He is getting much bigger and moving lots more. 85 days to go! And yes I know it could be a few less or a few more so let's just say the eviction date is between Thanksgiving and Christmas and that will cover the bases. Gestational diabestes test was fine and he's just the right size or I should say I am when they measure me. Guess that means I get to continue eating apple pie and ice cream!


Mark has been bit by the nesting bug and has cleaned a lot of stuff this weekend. Most things that can be orgazined have been and the house is quite clean. So now my job from now until vacation is to keep it clean.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute belly!

Andrea said...

I was just looking at your ticker and I have exactly twice as many days as you left.

Katie said...

that sounds like a long ways to go for you! lol