So there is a new "gadget" in the world of blogging. A "Follower" - so far I only have one and well, her blog is blocked unless you ask for permission or are invited. LOL! So is Steph (sister #3 - aka the world's best cat sitter) a leader or a follower if she is the first for my blog? I would say leader for now! Kind of a good idea to make note of who you are following if you ask me. I need to get on the ball!
Have you ever noticed the "weird" stuff people blog about - and no I am NOT talking about any of you reading this - all my friends and family are very wise and sage bloggers. When I'm bored I like to click "next blog" at the top of the page. Sometimes it's entertaining and other times I am floored by what people blog about. Hello! A stranger just found your blog and you are giving way too much info! Did you know people can find you by googling if you don't set your blog up right? Scary if you ask me! Most of the time I could care less, but really I think if you are reading someone's blog I would hope you set up your own (hint, hint to no one in general). If you've enjoyed finding me keep in mind I'm no rocket scientist and you too can have a blog. Heck, I'd even help you set up a cool background. Nothing too special however because that would require skills I probably don't have.
Ok, so I admit it I'm totally avoiding my most dreaded chore... I'm really not in the mood to unpack yet another box or make dinner yet so I'm really procrastinating here! But that's ok because it's going to rain all weekend and all I have to do is unpack boxes - right? Of course you're saying it's fine to wait until later. ahhh.... hope there is something good on TV tonight - we are taking the night off!
6 comments:
Being a follower is the best. I can just log in and it shows me if any of my blogs have been updated. Instead of checking 10 different blogs. Me likey.
LOL! I might leave it up for a while - we'll see! I'm sure something new will come along.
OK... I am now a stalker... er um follower. Is Blogger trying to keep up with FaceBook???
So how is the new house... I can't wait to come visit...can you say... Girl's Weekend!
I just use google reader to keep track of various blogs, so this is a little redundant, but I felt sorry for you with your 2 followers... and now there are 3!
I know I have to figure out what to use yet. for now it's fun. I don't care if I don't have many followers - I have the most fun looking at my site meter to see who is checking in. Can't always tell who it is, but it's neat to see that some freak from Arkansas finds me interesting. Turns out it was probably mom's verizon wireless. Haven't seen a check in since last week when her pc went down... LOL!
We have been camping where our Alltel phones and computer don't work. It isn't me.
Post a Comment