Sunday, September 7, 2008

random stuff in a box

so.... no I am not done unpacking - not even close. Why is this taking so long? Other than having killed a whole tree to pack our house I am finding random boxes with random items. The last box is the reason for this blog. It could almost be called a party box. Great for being stuck in a hurricane - which we did not get in the end. Just a bunch of rain. Ok, back to the box. It has 4 random bottles of alcohol - one of which I will be cracking open for dinner. Rum punch I believe - looks like Hawaiian Punch so it much be good. It also contains 2 rolls of shelf liner, a set of tools, olive oil sprayer, 2 candles and several kitchen brushes. WTF? Mark says it is probably the leftover box. I found it in the office with boxes of books. Uh huh, weird I know. If only I had my camera! That is still MIA too. We are getting really close to being unpacked actually. The living room, kitchen, dining room and bathrooms are pretty much done. Except for the random boxes I am finding....

1 comment:

julie said...

Oh yeah, there are always those random boxes... wait until you unpack the xmas decor and find all the regular stuff you are missing. That's where I finally found the brand new bedding I had bought for Megan right before we left TX. I was pretty hot about that one, was sure someone stole it. Oh and what to do with those boxes that are just childhood momentos? When Sean asked me where to put those I told him, "in the trash and then tell me you put it in the storage room".