by Cali (the cat)
Since she isn't up for sitting still and typing I'll take over. About two weeks ago Cali had surgery and I'm finally around to posting the pictures. As you can see it was quite the ordeal. Who would have guessed that her skin was so spotty! Dr. Fischer did a great job and if you ask me I think he has great name for a cat vet - cats love fish right?. He has the coolest "ranch" probably not so cool if you are the patient however, but I thought it was very fun looking. The tumor was not cancerous and shouldn't grow back. Her fur is not growing fast so I probably won't need to get out her Halloween outfit from Aunt Stef this year.
The stitches (above)
All better! And we can finally pet her without avoiding the stitches. She even sat still last night while I tweezered out one last remaining stitch. She likes it when Mani grooms her so I'm hoping she doesn't think that is my new job. He can keep it!
1 comment:
Aww!!
Poor baby!
I'm glad she is okay, and that Mani is being a good brother to her.
Post a Comment