Saturday, September 13, 2008
Mallomars
Mark found a coupon for something he thought was a new product and bought a box at the grocery store. Turns out it's not new they've been around for ages and it's just something that is mostly sold in the New York City area - 70% of them in fact! Normally I don't like store bought cookies - I love the homemade ones! However these are very good and not that bad for you. Kind of like a piece of candy, but not. Unfortunately Mark doesn't like them so the box is mine! The chocolate coating isn't dark chocolate, but it's more of a cross between semi-sweet and dark. The cookie is crumbly and the marshmallo is soft and gooey. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Save some for me! I love chocolate and marshmellows.
I'll buy a new box for my guests. These are not going to last that long!
Post a Comment