Friday, September 12, 2008
Hole in the Wall
Can you believe there is a game show by this name? Yes. Hole in the Wall appears on national prime time TV. This is almost as good as Wipeout - Almost. Since there is just so much on TV right now (NOT) we fought last night over who had to pick the show to watch while we ate in front of the TV. Maybe Mark was just being nice because he got home so late and I made a nice dinner. Either way I chose this show. I know don't ask. Even HGTV was passed over (it was a dumb episode). What caught my attention was the headline. Sumo wrestler sandwich - skinny man sandwiched between two 400 pound men - watch them fit through the hole. Ok. So we watch - the best part is when they fail to create the shape that they need to and then get knocked in the water. They have to go underwater as it's sort of like a sweeper that knocks them down into this pool of water. I'm sure your children will get a kick out of it. You will enjoy watching the people in silver and gold body suits. It shows you EVERYTHING! This leads me to my next thought - would I wear an outfit like that complete with a helmet and goggles on national prime time TV for a measly $8,333 (before taxes)? If we beat the other team. You see it's teams of three that complete. Last night for the ladies the teams were the New York Meatballs (the ladies all had round bellies) and the Philadelphia Sausages (I think that's what it was) and those ladies were a bit thick all over. Is that sick humor or what? And I watched it - to the end. Wonder if it's on next week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not sure Mark's going to let you choose again.
I don't know - he was laughing too.
Yea.. I know ... it is like a train wreck... you can't take your eyes off it. However nothing beats the "big balls" on Wipeout!
Post a Comment