Saturday we took our guests - Mark's parents over to West Point for the Army game against Akron. Of course we are not even going to discuss the game as we all know how good they are not this year.
We tailgated a little bit and then hopped on the handicap bus for the trip down the hill. I was all excited as we were moving along pretty fast, but as we approached the stadium we got stuck for 30 minutes while the Superintendent exited his bus. We were blocked from one drop off area, but being it is the handicap bus there are no other spots to drop off so we wait and whined. We missed the jumpers who sky dive into the stadium and that is so cool. Since only Mark and I knew what we were missing we were the only ones bummed (and whining to the 10th degree). I have a feeling it was really the Hall of Famers getting off the busses as it turned out there were seven of them! Bobby Knight was one of them. Argh. I did get a few pictures, but only this one had Knight in it.

He is the 2nd from the left (I think)

One last shot from about West Point. To fit in we wear our Army gear. Even though they totally stink the lunch boxes we got at the 1st game are now going for over $40 on E-bay. Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment